Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dear Jounal,

What an awful night! Around 3am daddy woke up and wasn't feeling well. Mommy heard me from the monitor and since she was up anyway with daddy she decided to check in on me. I'm not feeling good either! In fact, I threw up everywhere! :(

Mommy and daddy felt so bad for me! I wasn't crying or anything, but man was I messy!  I had to have a bath in the middle of the night.  Daddy and I were both in tough shape! Mommy had to go to the grocery store at 4am to get Pedialite for me and Powerade for daddy.

I had my ups and downs the rest of the day. I liked shaking daddy's powerade...


I couldn't eat much today...mommy decided to try a popsicle to see if that made me feel better.


Mom, thanks for taking good care of daddy and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment